terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

Primeira Coleção - Parte I

É com grande alegria que apresento algumas peças da minha nova coleção de jóias de prata.
Estou adorando esta nova e deliciosa viagem e estava ansiosa para compartilhar com vocês. Ainda faltam alguns acabamentos mas não dava para esperar mais tempo...
Nas próximas postagens mostrarei mais, aguardem!

It is with great pleasure that I present some pieces of my new silver jewelry collection.

It has been a lovely and delicious journey and I was really anxious to share it with you. There are still a lot of finishings to do but I just could not wait any longer...

During the next posts I will be showing more, so come back to see them!


Posted by Picasa

6 comentários:

Diário de Mel (Tania Pacheco) disse...

Belíssimos! Viva o seu trabalho com a prata! Beijos. Tania.

Unknown disse...

Estão lindas as peças! Super parabéns. Quando voce fará uma nova sessão de apresentação???
beijos, Miriam

montserrat lacomba disse...

Hi Nubia!
They are beautiful, so delicate!
I hope to see more of them soon. Congratulations!
Montserrat

Ginny Huber disse...

Ah, Nubia: These are lovely, indeed; it was wonderful to try and read the Portuguese language before the English translation and see these beautiful pieces of jewelry emerge on the page! I will look forward to see more of these beautiful pieces you are making.

Nubia Gonçalves disse...

obrigada queridas! logo envio o convite

thank you so much girls! i am enjoying a lot working with silver.
how about your Portuguese, Ginny?

paula lindblom disse...

Hi dear Nubia!

I like the blue flower at the top of the post, nice to see your work!

Keep up the good work and good luck with your jewellery making!

With love and thoughts Paula.