quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

Achados...Parte 2

Na minha penúltima postagem, eu mostrei um colar com estes novos produtos. Agora vejam como ficaram os brincos. Eu usei fio de prata como base e coloquei uma pérola barroca para dar um acabamento mais feminino.

Findings ...Part 2
Some days ago I wrote a post about these new products and showed the necklace that I had made. Now take a look of these earrings, made with the same material. I used sterling silver wire and added a barroque pearl to finish.








Um bom feriado para vocês e até mais!
Have a nice holiday and come back!

Um comentário:

paula lindblom disse...

Hi Nubia!

I like this earrings a lot!
Very nice pieces!

Take care and have a lovely Sunday... Finally the sun has showed up here in Gothenburg and I will take my bicycle down town and met a friend.

Kramkram/hughug Paula.